Your donations will be used for:
- Getting your questions answered by qualified Scholars.
- Translating answers into the English language.
- Domain, hosting, cloud storage, design/developing costs etc.
- Marketing and Advertising.
- And any other costs that may be related to the service.
It is our request to all brothers and sisters who have benefited from the site and to those who wish to seek a great reward be it for themselves or for loved ones who have passed away; to donate generously towards this initiative as a means of sadaqah jariyah.
The best way to help is to set up a standing order making regular monthly donations, no amount is too small or too big. If you are not able to do this, then you can make a one-off donation via paypal to [email protected]
“The Prophet (sal Allahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said, “When a man dies, his deeds come to an end, except for three: A continuous charity, knowledge by which people derive benefit and a pious son who prays for him.” [Sahih Muslim]
Please note we do not accept any Zakaat donations and if you have any queries email us on [email protected] or Whatsapp us on 07751905423.