The key to knowledge is a question
Before sending in a question please check our database to see if it hasn’t already been answered. Do not submit more than one question. Submit your question via the form below. Due to the sheer volume of questions being sent to us, we have no specific time frame as to how long it will take for questions to be answered so please bare that in mind when sending in a question. If you require an urgent answer to your question you can contact the following numbers:
- English/Urdu speaking: Darul Ifta Ahle Sunnat UK, Mon – Sat, 2pm till 4pm on +44 1274 010126
- English/Urdu speaking: Islamic Law Council, Mon – Thu & Sat, 2.15pm till 4.15pm, +44 121 4404096
- English/Arabic/Urdu speaking: Mufti Zahid Hussain, Mon – Fri, 9am till 3pm on +44 1772 396766
- Urdu/Arabic speaking: Mufti Shams ul Huda, Mon – Fri 5pm till 8pm +44 1924 409786
- [Out of hours emergency questions only] English/Urdu speaking: Mufti Qasim Zia, +44 7448697754
Have a look through our database to see if your question has already been answered.
Keep checking the website regularly to see if your question has been answered or opt-in to our WhatsApp alerts so that you receive all the Q&A’s direct to your phone.